You have 30 days from the date of receiving your goods.
Returns for in-stock practice-wear can be made for products that don’t fit, that you don’t love as much as you hoped, have any defects or aren’t the products you ordered. Unfortunately, we don’t do exchanges on any of our in-stock practice wear products but you can return it to us for a full refund or store credit to purchase the product or size you were after.
Returns of personalised or team wear products can only be made if the product is faulty. Our team will get in touch and we will get the product remade for you.
Simply complete the returns form below and we’ll get in touch with all details you need to return the products. Please do not send goods to Sylvia P without completing the form below
THING YOU NEED TO KNOW
All products must be returned in new condition. Outlet and sales goods cannot be returned unless they have a manufacturing defect. All postage costs must be covered by the customer unless the product is faulty.
WHAT IS YOU RETURNS POLICY?
- 1. Your return needs to be received by us within 30 days from the date of receiving your goods.
- 2. The product needs to be in original condition, unwashed, unworn (tried on is fine) and with all packaging and ticketing in the condition that it left Sylvia P. Products must not be marked, damaged or broken.
- 3. You will also need provide proof purchase (order number is sufficient).
HOW DO I RETURN GOODS?
- 1. Complete the form above. This must be completed before sending goods to us.
- 2. Our team will review your case and get in touch with you about what we will do next.
- 3. If a return is approved, we will provide you with a Return Authority Form for you to add to the shipment so we know what to do with the products once they are returned to us.
- a. If product is faulty or we sent you the wrong products, we will provide you with free return label, please ensure that you viably stick this label to the outside of the package and drop it off at the post off.
- b. If you don’t receive a free returns label, we recommend using registered or express post as we can’t be held liable for any lost goods in the post.
WHAT RETURN OPTIONS DO I HAVE?
- - Store Credit - we’ll supply you with a gift voucher to the value of the returned goods. Store credit not available if purchased with Afterpay.
- - Refund
- - Remake – only available for personalised and team wear products if they have a manufacturing defect.
CAN I RETURN OUTLET OR SALE GOODS?
Outlet or sales goods can only be returned if they are faulty.